To be what you want to be

martes, 29 de marzo de 2011 18:34 Publicado por Let*
I'm a lot of people in one. I like playing and having fun. I want to be a thieft and a princess. I want to live in Medieval Ages and in the year 3000. I'd like to change between a man and a woman just with a change in the plot.

I want to make people laugh and cry and live an entire life in just an hour and a half. I want to pretend that I am what I'm not, and travel around the world without leaving a room.

I can be a blonde woman, a black man, the daughter of the richest man in the world...

Imagination, lights, a piece of paper or a camera that's all I need to achieve my dream. I want to show the rest of the people the world and they'll only have to listen to me and stare at me while I'm playing the role of my life.

1 Response to "To be what you want to be"

  1. Anónimo Says:

    Genial Leti...=)

Publicar un comentario