I am

martes, 22 de marzo de 2011 0:17 Publicado por Let*
I am light and dark
I am a lion and the zebra living in obscurity
I am nothing but love but love is no necessity
I am a wild rover in bare need of home
I am the wind who scars your face
in a starry night
I am the illusion of a blind man the day
of his end
I am sunshine, lightning
I am storm, thunder
I am sympathy and apathy and then
I need you
I am the glory of your throne and then
I forget you
I am the stream confusing you
I am a sailor man, young but old
old but young
I am everything but nothing

2 Response to "I am"

  1. Anónimo Says:

    Como molan las clases con Foulkes e??? =) Yo tmbn guardo el mio! :) Disfruta d esta tia! S gnial!!! =)

  2. Let* Says:

    haha me encanta esa clase!!!!!!! es como que pudiera escribir cualquier cosa!! me motiva un montón!

Publicar un comentario